I’ve wanted to mention some articles that I found interesting over the past week or so, but I never got around to mentioning them. So here are some articles that I have found interesting:
- “Copyright Issues: Photographs” at GeneaBlogie
- “Age of Consent vs Age of Majority Explained” at Olive Tree Genealogy Blog
- “If These Walls Could Speak: A German Häuserchronik” at What’s Past is Prologue
- “Building a Better Blog” at the same blog as above
- “What is Blogging? Why Would I Want to do it?” at Kinexxions
- “What’s Next? European Genealogy & Social Networking” at 100 Years in America
- “European Genealogy Resources Online” at the same blog as above
- “Nagyon Köszönöm! The National Archives of Hungary in English” at the same blog as above
- “British WW1 Medal Cards on Ancestry” at Anglo-Celtic Connections
- “New Genealogy Guide for Finland Research” at AnceStories: The Stories of My Ancestors
I realize that I have listed a large number of articles, but I thought these articles were interesting. Enjoy!
Update at 2:30 p.m.: I added the links to the articles for Anglo-Celtic and AnceStories, and more post labels.
Originally posted on February 22, 2008.